lunes, 4 de agosto de 2008

We Got Our Own Heart

We Got Our Own Heart


This feeling is new, it's been here since I met you
Cause we talked for hours, about all life matters
We discovered that we're both fools for love
I've been cheated on, and you had just broken up

I was naive to believe that you could have learned what I did
That begginings are always the best part, you didn't make it last
You went on and you ruinned it all by getting on your knees
Now I feel I have nothing to fear, cause theres nothing you'll forbid

That's when it got to me, the mistakes we always make, we give
We give it all for nothing in exchange, expecting for the best
But this is how it turns out, and we make our loved one doubt
Then it hurts to be let down, when they're not anymore around.

Baby, I've got my own heart I don't actually need yours,
I need you to complete me, and to help me open doors
You can be happy, love's not about any kind of sacrifice
Take it easy, so you don't force it 'till it dies...

I understand it's hard, cause you just want to shout it out loud
Let the world know you feel in love, until your lungs give out
I've been there and I messed it up, then I couldn't understand the pain
So know I let you know, save it for now, I promise it won't be in vain

I hope now with this you understand, "we" will not work out
Cause we're too much alike, we have this love urge we need to face out
If we got together someone might get hurt, end up full of lament
And neither of us need another relationship where we can regret

Baby, you've got your own heart you don't actually need mine,
You need me to complete you, but without it you'll be fine
We can be happy, love's not about any kind of sacrifice
We'll take it easy, so we don't force it 'till it dies...

This was not so much of a mistake, but I hope you learned
You helped me, and made me feel so much better with what you said.
There is never an easy way to say this, and I'd hate to hear it from you
But we're done, we had a good time but now this is the adieu.

Baby, we've got our own hearts we don't actually need more,
this we know and now we'll do things better than before.

1 comentario:

Missgeeksalot dijo...

rayos pekee!
relamentee eres una pOeta!
jjeje
en seriO!
me maman tus poemsss!!
haha
luv ya!