martes, 5 de agosto de 2008

No Tittle Would Fit

It's amazing how many hearts are in the same trouble mine is,
I can hear them breaking, I can hear them aching, and complaining
They're sending out this waves of pain, they are breaking my ears
People believe me when I say I can relate to each one of your tears

Have you ever felt like you're life has absolutley no sense
You're not alone, when I look to my left, my past, I can see me there
Then I looked to my right, to my future and the blank was immense
So I find myself looking down, to the present and what's happening now

Imagine my surprise when I didn't see myself alone just how I feel,
You where there standing next to me with a heart hard as steel.
I looked up for answers, cause I've heard that's what people always do...
Just like everyone here, I got nothing and I still don't have a clue.

I'm not quite sure you know how much I love you, and what I'd do
Or if you believe me when I say that I want no one but you,
I may act like I'm over it, pretend I don't care, but you should know me,
That's only for the times you've let me down, and weren't around.

I find myself in this disarray, and all my posible answers you took away
It's not nice to call a person an obstacle but that's what I thought
Now that you've destroyed that tell me why is everything still wrong?
Be kind enough to stop building up an image that you don't attempt to be.

Am I really the one to blame if I'm dreaming of things that'll never come?
Or have you just been messin up with my head, leaving my dreams undone?
It's hard to tell when we're both as guilty, we both take and give so much
Then again, isn't that what a relationship is all about?

It feels to me we've got everything it takes to make sincere love exist
There's no one in the world who wants to make something work as I do with this
I keep going around every single thing in my head, every detail, every word
I can accept I'm being a day dreamer, a wishful thinker, but you made me fall

And no I don't wanna know your answer, I don't think I'm ready for it yet,
Life has been hard on me, and has taught me lessons I'll never forget.
The only reason I write this is to get it out of my system, not for you to read
I know it'll make no difference, and your cold words are the last thing I need.

Make your judgment as I already made mine, jump to the most obvious conclusions
It won't take much of your time, it was never hard for you to break my illusions
Keep one thing in mind though, this feeling is strong and I will never let it die
We have nothing to save, we have nothing to lose, and still it makes me cry

For now I'll join the hurting hearts, to my surprise I'll listen to your cries
You suffer, you pray, you're in the same pain, except that for someone else
I know you're a little slow cause I've got it already figured out
You're the one for me, I'm the one for you that's why I'm ok with holding on.

3 comentarios:

Missgeeksalot dijo...

Pekeeee!
pff
eres tan faroleee!!
O_O
ya sabes, yo en mis NADA QUE HACER entre a esta cosaaa! uuu
comento y me ire a estupedear por ahi! :P

yeminis11 dijo...

antier por la noche pense.. que bueno seria escucharme a mi mismo, leerle o platicar conmigo, y lo he intentado pero siempre suelo olvidar lo que pense.. me encontraba por el msn cuando vi el link y oh sorpresa! encontre tantas respuesta a preguntas que aun no habia formulado en mi cabeza, si es cierto a veces hay que escribir solamente para sacarlo, o podemos llamar a un numero al azar y hablar y hablar (hasta que nos cuelguen) jajaja, termine de leer todas tus entradas y se fueron conectando puntos dentro de mi cabeza, y encontre algo que podria hacer muy bien para ocupar mi tiempo y desahogarme, escribir... gracias por el no intencional empujon ;)

Andrea dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.