miércoles, 24 de septiembre de 2008

You can't take away from me who I am

You say I should be more like you
Too blind to see I'm way much more
For some time your word was ultimate
This day, with myself I'm intimate

I'm no longer trying to follow you
The trace of your steps was erased
Along with your lessons, so untrue
and the ideas you sold me: replaced.

I fell in your lies for a long time
of all your prays the dumbest one,
I know after a few wise lines I've herd,
Don't need your approval to find my worth.

My mistake was to become close with you
I knew the better things I could choose
From afar you seemed exactly what you are
Now your eyes start in mine an inner war

I'm deaf to other people's advice
Your promises used to sound nice
Made me believe I took the wrong road,
Nothing worse than the one you showed.

Things haven't ever been so clear,
to resemble you is what I fear.
My hope in you will always live,
But any other chance I won't give.

3 comentarios:

Ninja Peruano dijo...

Chale, neta, ponle música y ya estuvo, canción nueva.

Pero nada muy glam, por favor.

Andrea dijo...

Obvio no sera glam, sera acoustic marica tipo... Secondhand Serenade! ay que emooo! jaaja

Missgeeksalot dijo...

que pasiiiooon!?
jajaja
herd :P
es como un momento tonto jajaj pero ni pedo porque eres la uhmm rime mastermind.. aunque a mi no me guste que todo puta madre rime! jajaja pero igual eres la verga! aawww
Im so fortune to know you! jajaja XP
se feeeliiz peke
y si si... uhmm estoy de acuerdo!