martes, 24 de junio de 2008

For You Are The One

For You Are The One


Morning skies always show the dark parts of life
When walking on the street, I saw a man with his wife
I'm too young to worry, but I wanna write my vows
Promise someone to be at his side, if he allows...

I walked in two teenagers fucking in the bathroom floor,
He gives his heart, he doesn't know the girl's a whore
I'd like to run away with my love, this afternoon
Walk the streets at night while staring at the moon

Will I ever find this person? I wish he'd come my way
Someone who wouldn't hurt me, save me from the disarray
Someone who won't leave me no matter how bad the situation may seem
With whom I'd stay awake because reality is better than any dream.

And I'm not asking for it to be perfect...
I'm just looking for love that won't be wrecked.

You must know I'll be looking for you in the night
Maybe With it's darkness I'll get a trace of your light
It's exciting to think that there IS a perfect guy
Who will make me feel like I'm about to fly

I don't know how many times I might think I got it right
How many lights will blind me before I see yours so bright
I don't have a clue on how many hands I'll put my heart on
But I'll make sure I get it back when they're gone

I hope you have a good explanation on why it took you so long
And whenever you arrive we'll both know where we belong
I will never leave you no matter how bad the situation may seem
I'll stay awake because you'll make reality better than any dream.

And I'm not asking for it to be perfect...
I'm just looking for love that won't be wrecked.

This is what I promise you, this right here is my vow:
I'll love you forever, yesterday and now.

No hay comentarios: